Diary of a Lioness



Saturday 4 October 2008

Loving Life!!


Heeeeey!

Life is great! I'm feeling really good despite rubbish that's trying to bring me down. Nothing's stopping me now! I'm trying to remember everything since my last post.....

Ok so I last wrote after the Catwalk Live event right? Well after a very late night I still had to be up at the crack of dawn for more filming, then we went over some footage, etc. Then I had a meeting that I was 2 hours late for!! :0

Then...... The workshop!! Went so well I actually had to have a little cry! It's just mad how everything is falling into place, especially with my career. I now know and understand what the struggle is all about. The girls we selected to attend were fantastic; I will let you know when the footage is up. They got some amazing shots! And they all seem so happy with how the day went and the feedback is just mad positive that I've been smiling ever since! ;) Reem and I never expected it to go so well because we were so busy with our own work committments that we just kinda prayed, literally, for a successful day. So thank you God.

Straight from the workshop we headed to Sway's album launch party which was MASSIVE. The music was off the hook, the crowd was wicked and what can I say? I had the best time in a long time. I'm not complaining but I hardly get to just have a laugh and party it hard these days. Obviously, it's for a good reason; Work Work Work so at some stage BEFORE I am 25 I can just say Party Party Party. But we had many reasons to celebrate that night and I am ashamed to say I got a little tipsy.....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went to bed at 6am, then got a phone call at 10am reminding me of my radio interview; I had completely forgot!! But got there on time, good thing it was radio and not TV because I was still feeling drunk! I was so hungover it wasn't even funny. But the interview went well. Thanks Life FM for having me, and a big shout out to DJ Pugwash!

As usual I've got loads more to tell you but I'm going to have to leave you again as my girl just called saying she's 5 mins from me; I'm meeting a couple of my girls and we are gonna go and get something to eat and have a catch up session; we hardly get to see each other! That's what happens when you're hardworking, successful, strong, independant women!!!! You don't have a life! lol. But honestly, tonight is just about me and my girls...No work....No emails...No phone calls, just us.

So I will be writing you another blog soon...

Love you all

Focus is key

Portia xx

2 comments:

Phil-o-spiration ♫☆♪☆♫☆ said...

never be ashamed of getting tipsy every once in a while lol

Gotta balance is all...all work and no play makes for a dull life. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that..had a good read...it put a smile on my face on a dry day..for that I thank you...stay blessed and keep doing yr thing..xxx Don