Diary of a Lioness



Thursday 23 October 2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL GOT SPOILED!!!


I want to thank you all so much for your birthday wishes; and I've never received so many gifts before!!!! My fans have sent me some unbelievable stuff!! From gift vouchers and bags, to Spa retreats and holidays!!!! Can you believe it? I was so shocked! I was feeling a little down for the first part; everyone was jetting off and leaving me to go to places like Barbados and Dubai :( and I was jealous because I had to stay and work...but then my girls made sure I had a wonderful night! Well, from what I can remember. And I was too busy celebrating with the girls that I didn't have time to check all your lovely messages...So I was just speechless when I saw them all and then my PA called me telling me about all the gifts that have been sent and I was like YEEEAAAAHHHH! Thanks ;)

So, I've been spoiled like mad and I'm feeling like a lucky bitch right now. And Kanye sent me a birthday message to my email as well! Either that or he asked his PA to send me it, but either way it's a good look when someone as big and busy as him finds out it's my birthday and takes the time to make sure I know he knows, lol. I made you a link so you can see it cos obviously you cannot have my email details ;)

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/scripts/viewemail.php?TR=YzM5MzMwNDksMzI0LDkzMDcsYzA=

So, for the last time, thank you to all my friends, fans and even those random celebs that emailed me, sent me gifts, left me comments, and for making me have a wonderful time. It's not over yet though!! I'm celebrating this weekend or next weekend, or even the weekend after, lol. As soon as I have proper free time I am going to invite you all out to party with me; look out for the invite ;)

Only 22 years old....I feel so much older sometimes...

Love ya

Portia xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what no update? tell us how ur bday was P!