Diary of a Lioness



Tuesday 7 October 2008

Confessions...


I had way too many cheeseburger's last week

I had a Double Cheeseburger yesterday

I am still best friends with Ben and Jerry; We even hooked up last night

Photobucket

I have not been working out

I am a Diva

Photobucket
Every now and then, I see pictures of myself in random places

Photobucket

I am a workaholic

I am only interested in guys that will spoil me rotten; I'm worth it, why not? They always come up short, so I stay single

I am obsessed with Secret Diary of a Call Girl

I think Destiny's Child should get back together

I am in love

Photobucket

Sometimes I get camera shy

I have no time to date

I am addicted to traveling 

Photobucket

I have a wonky smile

Photobucket

I sleep in random places

Photobucket

I prefer the simple life

I have a secret relationship with Tyson Beckford

Photobucket


I get told, at least once a day, that I am crazy

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



6 comments:

Incisive said...

LOVE this post!!!

might have to do my own confession!

Keep em coming hun - u know i read regular!
Rx

Portia Freno said...

Thanks hun, I know; You're one of the few that actually leaves your comments on here. Everyone else bombards me with emails! I'm not complaining, it's support all the same. I've got a lot more confessions where that came from....

Anonymous said...

LOOOL

Youre Funny

May be my favourite post.

In Love ey

Who's the lucky guy?

I bet he doesn't know.

mmmm cheeseburgers.

Anonymous said...

I luv how u keep it real despite being a celebrity. Don't ever change

Tyson Beckford is not good enough for you

Anonymous said...

I love how you still keeping it real despite being a celebrity. Don't ever change. And Tyson Beckford ain't good enough for you

crissgoodlookingguy said...

haha lol very funny ;D x