Diary of a Lioness



Sunday 12 October 2008

Check It Out


My latest feature on Yoraps.com. It's been nominated for Online Magazine Of The Year for an SEA award so be sure to vote!

Recently I've been asked to do quite a few features/interviews so I will keep you all posted on where you can read, or hear them.


As you probably know I've been spending this weekend with my family, so I haven't got any events, adventures or mad stories to tell you about for a change!! But it's felt good being back in "normality". Although I've had arguments with my little brother that have made me feel like I am 14 again!! Reminded me why I moved out at such a young age!!


I've really urgently got to write an article so I will leave you with the link to my interview; feel free to leave your thoughts underneath


Just click on my image when it appears on the left hand side


Enjoy!

Never forget where you came from


Portia xx




No comments: