Diary of a Lioness



Tuesday 28 October 2008

Didn't sleep. Was in too much flipping pain. It's not even a joke. You're probably thinking well you never sleep anyway Portia. But this is different. I really wanted to sleep; anything to take my mind off the hurt.

Anyway; it's a new day, got a lot of work to do, and even though I really can't concentrate, I'm going to do my best and just throw myself into it to try and forget everything else. It's just so hard when you're whole body, soul, head, mind everything just hurts. If that makes sense. Just feel weak.

Sorry to be all negative; usually when something really hurts I just push it to the back of my mind and try to forget it. But it seems like an impossible task right now.

If I continue to feel like this I will try not to write on here; don't want to depress you all

Gonna try and get back to work

Portia

No comments: