Diary of a Lioness



Thursday 30 October 2008

Good Stuff!


Hey my darlings, how are you all?




I have been on the computer literally all afternoon, so I will keep this one short as my eyes are starting to play up!



I just finished writing an article for Eclectic mag; it's about love, so make sure you check it out. I'll keep you all posted on when the next issue is out. And it's not just for us girls, despite me being a woman and writing it from my point of view. I'm sure all you men out there will appreciate what I am saying.



For some reason I am being flooded with features and interviews; so I did 2 today. One I did last week should be up over the next couple of days....I'll let you know ;)

Don't know why you lot are all so interested in me lol.



A girl told me today that she thinks I am so beautiful that it makes girls wish they were guys. Looooool. I found that one funny. Forget being a guy. Then I wouldn't be able to drool over Tyson Beckford. Or maybe I'd stand more of a chance? That's according to some rubbish rumours I've been hearing. I refuse to believe it.



Ok, I've also been going through a few pics that I shot the other day with Jay Stewart. Can't wait to shoot with him again and get some more shots for my Member's Only. My website is still under construction http://www.PortiaFreno.com but will soon have all the Member's features up on there. How exciting ;)



I have been asked to be a guest presenter for an event on the 4th November. I was very interested as it is showcasing amazing talent and has a hollywood theme ;) I forgot to tell you guys about that so I am inviting you now. For more info on that email me. It'll be a lot of fun and the tickets are really cheap. Oh, and there is free champagne!



I had a wicked night last night! Me and my girl had too much fun and ate sooo much as well. I feel like a right pig but I don't care cos thinking about last night I am still laughing. Love you Lis xxxx Oh yeah and we made up for the eating loads by going on a little mission (we walked to the shop to get more to eat)



I'm feeling really good guys. And I hope you all are too. Life is too short to not be. I have my family, work is going great, I have loads of amazing friends, my love life is fantastic... ;)



I have a lot to be grateful for. So, though it might bore you, I will make sure that I always remember that.



For some reason I can't stop smiling!



Oh and it looks like I may have a fantastic new PA on my hands! The trial finishes on the 4th so we will see who makes it but I think I already know....



Anyway, I am off to meet with my photographer



Keep smiling; I am!!



Portia xxxx



No comments: