Diary of a Lioness



Monday 27 October 2008

Real love only really hurts when you lose it

It's not like I haven't felt like this before. I've felt a lot worse; a lot worse has happened.

I think it's the way it happened, and how suddenly it happened

I feel like a piece of me is missing. The mad thing is, I didn't realise how big a piece of me that was. Until it was gone

And it is gone. I can feel it. I hope that I am wrong.

But I feel that I am right. My instincts told me yesterday, and I knew

I feel empty, and numb.

If someone had told me say half a year ago that I would feel like this if ever a situation like this was to occur, I would have laughed in their face.

But now I am experiencing it. And I'm not laughing.

It's 4am. I should try to sleep but I can't. I should at least get some work done but I can't stop asking myself "why on earth did I do that? Why do I insist on pushing the best people away?"

Until I can find the real answer to that, I may never change. And I can't keep hurting myself, and I can't keep hurting other people.

My closest friends, and those in his circle, knew how much he meant to me. But now that I may have lost him, I've realised I loved him

And those close to him and I know how screwed up that is

He was more or less perfect

All I have now is this sick feeling in my stomach; since that phone call in the restaurant last night

All day today, during the shooting and the filming I couldn't even concentrate properly; I didn't perform my best. My mind was somewhere else.....

I feel sick, and I'm not going to start going even deeper into my feelings

So I will do what I do with most things that really hurt

Try to forget it

Portia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww bubba

You are clearly really hurting :(

So im confused; do you feel you made the right decision or the wrong one? Or was it the way you went about it that makes you feel so bad? Not that you have to discuss your business online...

I guess you let your head overule your heart and although most of the time its good to do that, that's only when a situation is potentially bad; but if you say he was near perfect, shame on you for denying yourself some happiness! I'm sure you deserve it...

So what can you do to fix it? Swallow pride and make a phone call?

Don't over think it, whatever you do *hugs*

xAJx