Diary of a Lioness



Monday 13 October 2008

Coming Back To London....

I am coming back to London!

It was really good chilling out with my fam, but it's time to get back to work!!


I have a couple of photoshoots this week, plus I will be attending a very high profile event tomorrow so I will probably come down to London tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.... Here's the link to the event.


http://tickets.royalalberthall.com/season/production.aspx?id=13171&src=t&monthyear=10-2008

I will tell you all how it went; I'm looking forward to seeing Tyson Beckford on the catwalk!! Who wouldn't be!! ;) I am also looking forward to seeing Alek Wek and Naomi Campbell strut their stuff; how exciting!!


Anyway, I need to wash my hair and pack a few things....


Will catch you later


Portia xx




No comments: