Diary of a Lioness



Monday 27 October 2008

Sorry guys, haven't forgotten about you...










Ok so today was a normal day; shooting and filming. I shot with my own photographer www.myspace.com/js_photographer Jay will be shooting anything I do exclusively because I love his work; he's very talented, hardworking and creative, and when it comes to my business I only work with the best or those I trust. Check him out, add him on FaceBook, Jay Stewart, and if you mention me I'm sure he will do you a good rate. And he will definitely make you proud ;)





The rest of the week is gonna more or less be the same for me, so apologies that you haven't really heard from me since my birthday, and you may not really hear from me much this week cos I've got quite a bit going on





I'm also feeling a little down. I miss someone very dear to me; and being the person that I am, I was threatened by something that could have been amazing, and was a total bitch to prevent being hurt





Let's not get into that





Love you all





Portia xx





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE BRAIDS DAHLING ;)

for real.. That look is too good