Diary of a Lioness



Sunday 19 October 2008

Missed me??

Photobucket



Hey people,

Sorry but this is going to have to be a quick one again. I have 25 minutes before I have to be somewhere and I have to reply to emails and stuff... Sorry to be all boring on you! But what I have been busy doing has been far from boring...... Guess what?? Remember the other day I got asked to do a feature for YoRaps.com? Well....the editor wrote to me saying that they had so much good feedback on me that they would like me to do an exclusive regular video blog for the site!! This is big!! That site is like no.1 for HipHop news and the latest happenings in the industry, and they want me to feature regularly! Well obviously I was flattered and said yes. The only problem I had at first was the fact that I will have a personal video blog on my website for my Members, but it's cool. The Members will get something completely different and just as good ;)

So now, a lot of the time that I'm out or attending/hosting events I will have my film crew, lol. And I will just be generally keeping everyone up to date on the world of Portia

Which, at the moment, is just a blur of the usual; filming, shooting, planning, eating, chilling etc.

I had a shoot yesterday for some of my Member's Only pictures and Merchandise. That went well. Managed to wrap it up in just a few hours. I kept it natural though; didn't cake myself in make up and made it more about me and my personality, so hours wasn't spent on hair and make up which I guess contributed to it being over so quick.

Had a few other shoots for my website and promo, and the rest of the time I've been with old friends...

So it's more or less been the same old....

Anyway, I need to run through my emails and listen to my latest radio interview; I'll post it up for you in a bit

There's so much more we could learn from just accepting the way we are rather than being attached to the way we'd like to be

Just a thought

Portia xx

Oh and if you missed out on the feature, you can view it here http://www.yoraps.com

Photobucket

No comments: