Diary of a Lioness



Sunday 28 September 2008

Photobucket



Well I don't really know where to start! The last two days have been soooo hectic but soooo much fun!! A lot of hard work and I am feeling like crap! But it's been wicked. The evening of my last post, I ended up going to the UMA launch party and Urban Superstar Semi-Finals. I wasn't going to go but I got calls and I was in the area anyway (was stuffing my face in Mr Jerks) so thought I might as well pass through. I looked a bit of a state as I had been running around all day and everyone was dressed up! It didn't help that my photographer Jay Stewart insisted on snapping me all damn night looking like shite AND on top of that tagged the damn pics on FaceBook! But I had a really nice night; It was a bit of a reunion actually! Saw some faces I've missed so that was nice.... Uk's got some serious talent; well done to all that performed.

I've been filming for a new show (You'll just have to wait to see it) I'm not sure and haven't checked how much I can tell you about it but lets just say it's a fantastic project! Oh I can't wait till it's all finished. The last 2 days filming was only a tiny segment! Anyway, I am co-presenting with China's number 1 RnB singer Ayi Jihu and I know you are all going to love it. I want to thank Supafly for dressing me and making sure I've got the latest Apple Bottom's and Baby Phat ;)

After filming all day, I attended Catwalk live as there was an oriental modeling competition going on, with Abercrombie and Fitch and Impact model management looking for a new oriental face. There were some great girls on the catwalk; and some not so great. The judges and I had a little laugh. But they all did really well. I interviewed a few of them before the show, and then interviewed the finalists. I'm looking forward to the finals!

Today it was back to filming, despite getting a really late night. But I'm not complaining; Mackin Scissors hooked me up with a serious body massage and manicure to prepare me for shooting...Thanks! And thank you God for a bit of sun over the weekend, really appreciated!! We did a lot of filming outside so that made our lives easier.

I'm going to try to get an early night; whether or not that will happen is another story. I've been asked to be on the panel for a casting tomorrow. I think it is a casting for The Sunday Show, Lil Wayne and Joe Budden. So good luck to any girl that's attending.

Let me love you and leave you; I've still got so much to tell you but I really can't stare at this screen any longer because my eyes are stinging like mad!!

Never give up on your dream. Not ever.

Portia xx


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Phil-o-spiration ♫☆♪☆♫☆ said...

Looks like the wheels are definitely turning in your favor....better to be busy than jobless.

Congrats! will the show air in the states?

"quitting isn't an option"

Anonymous said...

I wont up on my dream because of you! I love you!

hajie said...

u look great baby

crissgoodlookingguy said...

Well done babe... niOce pics too! proud of u. ;D 1