Diary of a Lioness



Tuesday 16 September 2008

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!












Things are looking good ;)


I have been forgetting to eat (ok lets face it, not forgetting but not having the time) and I am looking a bit rough due to lack of sleep looool but Oh My Days it is worth it.

It wouldn't be so bad if I only had my modeling to concentrate on; but because of my businesses and other projects I hardly get a spare second. Slowly but surely I am building my team ;)
Having people you can trust to help you really makes a difference. But as you know I find it hard to trust people when it comes to my work and end up doing EVERYTHING.

The dates for my calendar shoots have been confirmed. I will be having a launch party soon so look out for that. You know it'll be big!! Reem and I are going to be casting for stunning girls for the launch so keep checking for that. I should also be having launch parties in Holland, Belgium and other places so I'm just really excited.  

Things are falling into place..... I feel blessed...

It's always good to count your blessings

Ok so since my last blog...what can I remember.............ummmm. Oh I can remember that I was supposed to go to the London Week Of Peace because I wanted to support a few of my friends; Ayi Jihu who performed at one of my events and was fantastic! http://www.ayijihu.com 
She's such a wicked performer; she stole the show!! So much energy...And also FDM; big in the game. Still waiting to hear about a group in the UK that can actually really sing and dance. They are amazing at both. Which is why they are blowing...  http://www.myspace.com/FDMonline

But I couldn't make it due to unexpected phone calls and stuff to do, so straight after the shoot I was working working working. Pissed I missed it to be honest; wanted to support. Plus I was only down the road which made it worse

Yesterday I was running around; had LOTS of meetings and by 7pm I was almost dying of fatigue and my bloody feet were killing me. But after a meal and some Pinot Grigiot in Pizza Express with a few of my friends I was feeling a lot better, (and tipsy) forgot about the pain and ended up at the Street MC Battles for Jump Off and T4.......http://www.jumpoff.tv/Post/Street-Battle-Basement-in-London_26401 .........I'm not promoting getting drunk in public because I tend to not drink at events but this was different ;) ........SoI got what you might call a bit more than tipsy and had sooooo much fun. It was hilarious.  No pictures. Soorrrreee. But I have had meetings with production companies that want to film me and also Reem and I together so you'll be seeing all the Behind The Scenes, including 
WhatYourNotSupposedToReallySeeButWe'llShowYouAnyway footage, as well as my constructive side obviously ;) And lots of other stuff but I'm not gonna brief ya, sorry. You'll just have to wait. But in the meantime you will soon be able to watch a video blog of myself and Reem, just something either ourselves or our camera crew have filmed. We have been filming bits and bobs so we will be putting it all together for you to have a laugh any time now. 


Photobucket

It's such a shame how you miss getting certain moments on camera though isn't it?  In life, you never know what might happen.  Which is why when I can and I remember I tend to get stuff recorded....

After the battles I went to see a friend........Life confuses me......Or I confuse me......Bit of both

Today, working but not as much; had a lazyish morning though. I shouldn't really be chilling out right now but to be honest I can't move right now! So it's the usual; emails emails emails. Proposals/editing.  If it's not that it's bloody social networks like FACEBOOK and I'm not dissing it but it is demanding!! And if it's not that it's phone calls... so as I write I have just put my phone on silent; it's already kinda on silent, vibrate or beep once cos I can't stand ringtones but that has now been turned right off.   Peace.......Something I need right now

It's now 7.20 and I haven't eaten since early afternoon so I'm going to go and raid the kitchen...

Catch you soon 

Portia x x

Photobucket

No comments: