Diary of a Lioness



Saturday 13 September 2008

6.40 AM....

Heeeeeyyy. It's 6.40am and I am sooo tired but I'm still working despite the fact that my head is still aching like mad and every few minutes I wake up because I've knocked my head on the keyboard.  But....Had a really constructive day; got a lot done so the side effects of sleep deprivation  are worth it. I started the day with Reem's photoshoot; she shot for PHLOH mag www.myspace.com/privateforum and I went down to support her plus meet with some of the crew and designers about some business.  It was an outside shoot and the weather was gorgeous so it turned out to be a really enjoyable morning. Reem and I caught so much joke as usual and we brought the camera... ;)  For exclusive Behind  The Scenes footage of us you're just going to have to wait.... but I've uploaded a short vid of the shoot for you. 

Thanks to ZEETVD for the edit
C0-Editers: Portia Freno & Reem Kanj  ;) (Be proud of us)



Gonna leave you guys with that and get back to you in a bit because I just found out I have to pop out

Portia x x 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Phil-o-spiration ♫☆♪☆♫☆ said...

Funny, before the song came on I was thinking about "Devil in a Blue Dress"
Great Vid, you look amazing.