Diary of a Lioness



Friday 5 September 2008


Hey guys,


I've got a spare 10 minutes so thought I should post up a quick blog; I've hardly had time to be on the net the last few days....It's been quite hectic. I'll start off with the Jump Off last Monday; wicked night!! I started the night off with my photoshoot; I chose 5 girls to model in front of a live audience. It was Hip Hop Connections 20th Anniversary, so I got them posing with lots of big artists. I was really really proud of my models; they were fantastic! I got them a lot of exposure; Jump Off filmed their shoot and interviewed them and Jump off's site gets so many hits! One of the girls will get a spread in HHC's November issue! Big stuff ;) There were also quite a few clients at the event that have already started enquiring about booking my models for work; I am so happy! A successful night! It was a full house; well done to Ara who was sweating and working hard all night! And I'm really grateful to those that came down to support it; I've had loads of positive feedback about the shoot!


The next morning I had a shoot myself which actually got cancelled last minute! :( So guess what I did instead? Went to the Harrods Pizzeria and stuffed my face (That spot has been attacked a few times too many in the last few months) Still, everytime I order my usual; a margherita with avocado, the waitress gives me the same look and says the same thing "This is what you ordered, right?" YEEEESSS. You know it's what I ordered. What is so strange about avocado on a pizza? Trust me it is beautiful. I am a food expert; I should know. Talking about food; I really have been enjoying it a bit too much really; I'm lucky that I can eat so much and not get fat, but I don't want to speak too soon! I'm in shape for my calendar right now; let's keep it that way.... ;)

No but I really have been over-indulging in ice cream and pizza, and Selfridges do the best jacket potatoes that come the size of the plate. Oh I love it.


Ok, enough about food. So Wednesday I had a telephone interview which will be put in a US mag (I'll let you know when it's out) and then I had a shoot where I more or less looked bald...but the pics look hot, seriously! Thursday, yesterday, I didn't do much physically; spent a lot of the time on the phone abroad (business) did some light shopping and had a quick dinner date...


I am about to leave the house now; I have a lunch meeting and I also need to finalise details for my next workshop. More details will be posted up on here soon http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9658239703&refurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fs.php%3Fn%3D-1%26k%3D200000010%26init%3Ds%253Agroup%26q%3Dbecome%2Ba%2Bprofessional

Join the page and it will keep you posted.


Anyway, gotta love you and leave you,


Back soon,


Portia x x

No comments: