Diary of a Lioness



Friday 29 August 2008

A change of heart....


...In more ways than one.

I have been feeling quite down these last couple of days; my work and personal life had taken it's toll; I felt like I was surrounded by bad vibes, nastiness and jealousy, was feeling quite depressed and as a result I was attracting more and more bad situations (I'm a strong believer of like attracts like, well it is simple physics after all)

But today I am feeling a lot more positive; I took a look around me and realised I should be smiling. I am not going to let all these negative factors bring me down; that's what they want. Some people have resentments because they are not where they want to be in life so they resort to trying to put others down, to make their situation look better. It's very unattractive, but then so is being depressed, so I realised I had to snap out of it! All these bad things started happening to me, and to be honest they still are, but a lot worse is happening to others as I write this, so I will count my blessings rather than be weak.

I met a few inspirational people today, and I took the next step in a project I have going on at the moment (all will be revealed soon, I promise) so I'm feeling positive. See! The minute I decided to change my negative energy for positive I benefited from it!

I have some great applicants for my new PA, so I will be meeting with them soon and making a choice...I really do find it hard to trust anyone but I will just have to! I've been my own manager, agent, PA, etc for a while now and it hasn't done me too bad! But I am starting to accept help; as you know I joined a big modelling agency the other day, and I already have management in the States dealing with my international affairs....Oh life is good ;)

I'm loving this change of heart....

Now I said in more ways than one right? Well let's just say I am really starting to see things differently. I guess I'm just maturing due to experiences and I'm starting to understand exactly what love is....

It feels great....

Portia x x

No comments: