Diary of a Lioness



Monday 18 August 2008

STABBINGS AND SECRETS


Hey,

Ok, so I know it's been a while since I wrote on this, but there are a couple of reasons. The first reason is that I really didn't have time. I do now though, as I have taken a few days out to go and see my family, catch up on paperwork etc and relax a bit. I'm constantly running around and my body shut down last week; a way of telling me I need to chill out sometimes. Even when I'm chilling my brain is working overtime. I haven't slept properly in months. The second reason is I can't write about half of the stuff I want to; professionally and personally. I have been advised not to write about certain things; which is quite infuriating but I guess you'll all have to find out when the time is right! I am itching to mention what I have in the pipeline....but rules are rules and I guess I'll just have to abide by them. The only reason I'm a bit pissed is because this was supposed to be like my personal diary; obviously not too personal, lol, but I wanted to let my readers know exactly what goes on in my life.

Anyway, so much has happened since I last wrote I don't even know where to start. I got accepted by the agencies so I'm really happy. There is a certain someone in the same industry as me who tried to tarnish my image; there is history behind us and she is really working on ruining my reputation, but it didn't work! The things that have been going on with me are like a bloody movie! I didn't realise that girls could be that ridiculous but then what can I say; I am only flattered really. I was a bit pissed off cos in the past it has messed up a couple of my modelling assignments, but what goes around comes around so I am not too fussed. I know why she hates on me anyway; I just think she could have been a bit more grown up about it.

You are not going to believe the next bit; I was advised not to mention this but I'm going to anyway; I'm already keeping most things secret and I want to keep it real with my fans; I got stabbed. Yes STABBED. I am ok, but it was a really horrible experience. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time (well actually I wasn't, because the drama came to me) and I am just thankful to God that it was not a lot more serious. I can only pray that the girl that did it finds it in herself to grow up and learn that the way she lives her life is wrong. What she did was awful. Can you believe it? Me of all people. I mean, I can handle a constructive argument but violence like that makes me sick. What makes it worse is that I had nothing to do with the girl and vice versa. It just shows how innocent people can get seriously hurt. She is dangerous and people like that should be locked up; I am sick of hearing about innocent (or even not that innocent) people getting killed or seriously hurt because of knife crime. Please join my group and support the cause http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21638434823#/group.php?gid=23803577281

Anyway, like I said, I'm cool now, I just hope the scarring isn't too bad cos as a model obviously that is not a good look...

I'm shooting my 2009 calendar which is sooo exciting! I was supposed to do one last year but was too busy; I think I was in the States working and there was just too much to do. I was worried that it was going to be the same this year as I have even more on my plate now and really it should already be out, but I'm going to make sure I have the time for that. I may also do a limited edition one as well to sell from my website; something for the guys maybe?..... ;)

Oh my goodness! I just went to write something then realised that I can't!! Ooooooohhhhhhhh this is not fair! lol. No but seriously, you will be surprised. Just be patient and keep checking my page....

I'm supposed to be in the States but I want to work on my charity so I have postponed it; hopefully I will be back there from October and then I am afraid that my UK fans may not see me for a while....I am happy that Akon is supporting my charity. It really is something that needs to change and to be honest I think all major artists should be raising more awareness.

If you've been hearing a certain rumour it is probably true...but that is all I'm going to say...

I have to go now because I need to go through all my applicants for my photo shoot at Jump Offs next event. One of the girls I pick will get a feature in HHC magazine so it will be really good for their career.

Will love you and leave you

Keep your mind right and your body tight

Portia x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo P...That was some deep stuff. I never knew so much drama was coming your way. I really do admire you tho because you've never let go of ur dream. You've continued to excel. Keep up the good work and keep me up to date with EVERYTHING!

PS.. Dont be out in the states for too long, they aint got nuttin for you like we do...LOL!!

Jokes...enjoy