Diary of a Lioness



Monday 22 September 2008

UNBELIEVABLE


I don't know where to start; so I will just get straight to the point.

I like to think that I don't have enemies; it's too time consuming and I can't put up with all that negative shit. It's pointless, it's not constructive, and it doesn't do anyone any good.

Recently I have been getting messages asking if I know a particular person as she has been speaking my name, spreading lies and rumours and generally having too much time for me. I have been ignoring these messages as I don't want to waste my breath talking about someone so insignificant to me. If I do respond; I just say that I don't know who they are talking about and get on with something more positive or worth my while.

Anyway, today my suspicions were confirmed; a 30 year old woman named Nadine Marissa Charles, and another girl called Nadia Yasmin Chaudhery have set up fake profiles and are sending out messages to everyone on myspace and facebook from these fake profiles AND also their own profiles, bad-mouthing me and spreading some really horrible, nasty, untrue stuff. What's funny is the two sad cows even spoke about what they were going to do on Nadines wall, spent their times composing it, and got really excited about it.

Anyway, hundreds of loyal fans and friends have messaged me and forwarded me the messages and have confirmed that it is these two pathetic girls.

Now I tried to avoid having to even breathe their names, cos lets face it, what they are doing is sad but above all that it is nasty and cruel, something I shouldn't have to tolerate. But they have taken it too far and I need to let people know exactly what these girls are about. Now I am not going to name-call or get personal, because that would put me on their lower than low level. But I will happily let you all know the ridiculous levels that girls will go to when they are jealous of someone or unhappy with their own lives. I think that Nadine should spend more time on herself and her own career as I do mine. Will she still be doing this when she hits 40?

I want to thank all the messages that I have received regarding this matter; they were touching and it's good to see that most people can see through jealousy and bitchiness. I also want to thank you all for making me aware. You are all right; I know now that it is simply jealousy. You all tell me to keep my head up and ignore it because they are evil and are just living proof that I am successful. But to be honest it's slightly depressing; I don't need nastiness like this right now. It's not nice to think that so many lies are being spread. I can only pray for them and hope that they get a life and learn to love themselves. When people are bitches like that it can only be because they are angry or unhappy with themselves. Which makes it their problem, not mine. The last message I read said that I shouldn't even mention them as it is giving them status they don't deserve; maybe they want some publicity or to be noticed?

All I'm trying to do is live my life in a healthy, happy and positive way, as well as helping others along the way. All of my businesses are aimed towards helping people, yet I have girls trying to bring me down!! It's crazy....

Take this as a lesson guys; The more successful you get, the more spite and evil you have to endure.

When will it end?
What is hilarious is they will actually try to deny it; when there is SOLID PROOF from hundreds of people that they have even sent it from their own profile. Wow. There is no way they can get out of this yet they will continue to lie. I feel sorry for them
I can't be bothered to speak on the matter any more; They've had their moment of fame.

Thank you to those that are there for me and again, thank you for making me aware

Love you all

Portia xxxx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like 50 said, if they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up.they can't make u unsuccessful. Keep doing ur thing.

crissgoodlookingguy said...

Later to the haters... no one ever achieved anything in life by hating on others... let them take a deep breath in the dust left from your past successes and let them keep aspiring to be you while you become even MORE Successful! More Success to you babygirl Chris ;D x

Anonymous said...

Your blog makes me soooo upset. Even though it wouldn't be my place to I wish I could help. I'd take em da fuck out physically, mentally...whatever; but then again the negative energy they project towards you will only go back to them tenfold. Fuckin dumb bitches. [excuse my language].

Anonymous said...

hay Portia,

wow, i didnt know all that was going on. Just wanted u to know i am very proud of u, as a fellow ambitious black women, i BELIEVE we need to support each other. Take over the world babygurl and really give them something to hate about lol

Keep on doing what u go best! coz im a fan, so do it for all ur fans, the people dat believe in u ('',)

P.s i hope u dnt think this is wierd, me sending u this message and we dont know each other. I just thought it would b nice to see you have supporters as well as those hater...!

As i say 'the skys the limit, but hay WHY limit it urself!

xx stay blessed girlfriend xx

Eboni

hola @ me if you ever need a stylist)

Anonymous said...

hey Portia - u can look at it like this...people that arent doing anything with their lives dont have haters - sometimes you have to deal with that on the road to success but dont waste ur time talkin bout those who procrastinate....keep doing what u do to progress & stay blessed..Itz Crucial! ;)

Splashley said...

Portia keep you head up Lov
You'll got a lot more good people around you then bad!
There hating cause they see your make moves!
But you know this!

Any way am here if you ever need any think all you have to do is ask!

Take Care
Ashley xxx

Anonymous said...

keep up the positive vibes and ignore all negatives, they are jus fuel 4 yr fire x s

Anonymous said...

keep up the positive vibes and ignore all negatives, they are jus fuel 4 yr fire x s

Anonymous said...

Hunni....
Don't even let the haters get into your mojo and let there negative mindsets get to your, your seem like a amazin girl people only have time to hate whats worth while...
Lets shine babi girl lets shine!

The world is for us to take over, look forward to seein you on the ride!
Xx

Mr Midas
Best Newcomer UMA Winner.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Midas/73785235625

Anonymous said...

Portia,

I myself received the message that is circulating but I knew that the Nadine girl involved was either somebody who was clearly jealous of you, or had nothing better to do so I ignored it. Sorry for not making you aware. I did however look at her page as we are face book buddies and after realising she was a nobody I didn't think anything of it. She is now deleted and I'm sure anyone in their right mind will do the same if they receive something so foul. Maybe you should not have bothered to mention them as now they are getting recognition they don't even deserve through you and your status.Just do you and ignore the negativity. I have also sent this to your inbox. You have my support and I will make others aware as I am sure she will still continue to contact people. Susan x

Anonymous said...

Nadia/Nadine who??

Portia nobody knows or cares who these people are; the fact that you do is silly. I know you are just trying to make people aware of the nasty email that is going around; but those that are loyal to you will already know this.

Yes you are upset by it; but it doesn't take a genius to see that they are unsuccessful women who are hating; all you are doing is giving them exposure. They now know that they have got to you and why should they? Portia you are 21 years old with a lot of success and so much more to come. I am still a fan but I want to see that you are concentrating more on your fans and not your time-wasting haters.

Anonymous said...

Hi Portia,

Jus seen ur blogspot. These women or monkeys, as i like to call them, don't hav ur beauty or power so why let them make you feel inferior. they clearly don't have a life and as we can all see honey, you do!!

I received hate mail myself n it got me really down coz my husband was also mentioned and it was unfortunate that he read it first as it was really attacking, but when i found out who the culprit was i jus carried on with my life as i realised she was a waste of everything!!

so you jus keep on doin you n these parasites come along with "fame" or popularity. jus see them as fleas and you will soon realise all they are worth is bottle of repelent at the pound store!!!!!

take care n keep smiling

you are an inspiration

Natalie
urban sweetheart xxx

Anonymous said...

omg i just read ur blog portia and cant beleive what i am hearing.........are you serious thatz who my friendz friend waa talking about i have still bin unable to get the rumour but just wanted u to be aware that something dodgy mite be going on and hve still nt bin sucessful in getting that e-mail....i am so stunned i do not know nadine but i am so stunned that some-one that is also trying to get into the industrie could be so petty......so sorry to hear the full storie i am glad i have put all the puzzlez together because until i read you blog i just thought it was a he said she said rumour as i had not seen the e-mail myself!!! WOW babe i really do under-estimate people u cant take them for face value....keep doing you babe...i know how it is i am good friendz with nickita ukz black rose and i know she getz haterz to from time to time thatz what comez with sucess unfortunately sorry i coudnt be more helpful with content!! But i personally think ur amazing and your extremely beautiful xxxx thatz alot for an insecure female to be jealous of babae but keep you head up and focused xxx luv what your doing god will bless you for your loyalty and pureness xx

Portia Freno said...

So you also received an email directly from Nadine?

Anonymous said...

yes p but the pissed thing about it is that never knew who she was on about she just adressed her as a girl trying to get into the industrie and whats amazing to me is that i actually thought it was unsecure chit chat and just a few girl having a jealous dig until i read ur blog i am absolutely amazed. ...but now it all makes sense i am just so suprised that she would do that and with an alie also so perfetic and she is cery much suported by other face book members in her career so why would she be jealous to do that....its all quite a blur to me but sorry to hear all of this if i had know more i would have done more because i know how it feelz to be talked about falsely xxx itz fuked up sorry for my language but im disgusted atleast its all out in the open now p and everyone knows....its silly really because its only going to jeperdise her own career shes so sill and like ten yrs older than you lol!!! perfetic. Just remember no for of publicity is negative depending on how you handle it it just puts more of a spotlight on you babe x