Diary of a Lioness



Wednesday 17 September 2008

A Nice Surprise From Kanye...
































I was feeling slightly irritable today. I was getting frustrated with work and emails. Realised I hadn't eaten a proper meal yet by the time it was 7pm and kinda figured that was also a factor



Anyway I signed into FB and guess what? My friend had left me a lovely little congratulatory message for being featured on Kanye West's blog! He was like "You probably already know.."

But I didn't! To be honest I only ever saw his blog once when my girl Kesh was on it...

I was just really flattered because I had no idea, and other women he has spoke about in previous posts include Ciara, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson, Naomi Campbell, Stacey Dash, Cassie, Kelly Brook....

Anyway that had me smiling for a bit ;)

Thanks to everyone supporting me and for all your lovely messages and emails

Portia xx

P.s Check out my workshops xx

Edit


2 comments:

crissgoodlookingguy said...

post tha link then chica... nah for real my bad... i got it from the Black FWyineness group... ta babe... u gonna model for me? ;P xx

TumStahh! said...

Good stuff! good luck with all the hard work!