Diary of a Lioness



Friday 12 September 2008

I HAVE THE WORST MIGRAINE EVER!!!!


My head is BANGING! I have never had a headache so flippin bad. I don't really get headaches; but when I do it's nothing a bottle of water can't clear.

Right now this is not the case.

It's quite inconvenient as well because I've been running around most of the day and have so much to do that it's just peeing me off. 

Anyway, things are really hectic at the moment; my head is just buzzing with plans, ideas, my projects. Maybe that's why I have a migraine. I've got a workshop coming up and sorting that out is crazy! But I want it to be really good for all the girls that attend so it's worth it. I'm shooting my calendar! yeeeeeeeeeeeeey how exciting!! I'm supposed to be eating well and working out..............hmmmmmm.............

Yeah so on top of that there's the next jump off, then there's the next issue of Eclectic....

There are events to plan, events to attend, shoots to be shot, girls to be scouted....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's the noise in my head right now

Ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day? THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY.

Sometimes I wanna just get on a plane and disappear away from it all. End up on some deserted island. With just a few essentials, of course. 

Couple of my girls
Couple of my boys
Cocktails
Food
Live music

That's why I have to work hard now, play harder later.  

Anyway I need to cook dinner and then get back to my emails....

Ben, Jerry and myself have become really good friends recently. Like, the best of friends. I need to put an end to this friendship. It is destructive and no good for me. 

Best cure for a headache though ;)


Portia x x

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

crissgoodlookingguy said...

Man... sounds like u need a PA and some paracetamol.. ;D