Diary of a Lioness



Friday 14 November 2008

WTF????


This industry can be mad.

Let me rephrase that; Success can be mad.

It seems that with every good thing that happens, something bad follows.

The more things that happen for you, the more people suddenly pop out of nowhere, wanting to be your new best friend.

Now I am not a naive person; the only people who I tell everything to are the ones I grew with, my closest friends.

But I am sick and tired of fake arse people.

Sick and flipping tired, of giving so much to people, then them turning around and stabbing me in the back.

Sick and tired, of people just wanting to be associated with me, because apparently I can "help" them.

My ex used to always tell me, that I get too close to people. I'm too cool and friendly, and not suspicious enough.

Well why should I be? I thought like attracted like; I'm cool to them and be a good friend to them, then they'll do the same right?

Ha!

How right was he. He said I 'm naive. I've realised he's probably right.

Well not anymore. I've had more than enough. I'm dropping a few people.

Things are on the up for me. Besides my friends, I need a team I can trust,a team to grow with. I now understand why some people who are mad famous go crazy. They probably don't know who to turn to, or who to trust. It's mad, everyone probably thinks they are so happy and popular, but I've seen it for myself, they're not. I would hate to be that famous.

What a shallow world we live in.

What a shame that I am already experiencing the rubbish that all this can bring.

Anyway.........

As I'm writing this my mood has already changed. I'm a bit weird like that. I can't stay upset for long, even if I am hurting like mad. Even if I am so so angry, it only lasts a second. Life's too short! And there's too much good happening! So, I had a lot more to say on what I was just talking about, I was going to elaborate, but I can't be bothered now! I'm over it!

I'm gonna post up all the details of my event coming up very soon! I can't wait! I haven't organised an event for a while; it's about bloody time I did another one!!

Have to go

Portia xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be hard not knowing who to trust and without upsetting you babe it's only going to get worse. As long as you have those close to you you'll be fine. you seem like you will always be down to earth no matter how famous or successful you get and you will be rewarded for that

Anonymous said...

I wanted you to know that, I have just finished my regular read of your blog, and thought you day to day posts of your life were brilliant as always.

However, I want to stress to you the importance of keeping yourself guarded from fake people, fake friends, leeches. Fickle friendships spring forth at a pace faster than that of set by Usain Bolt, when one is on top and deemed to be successful/popular. But remember that in reality, that only a handful of people will genuinely care for you no matter what journey's you go through in life - highs and lows. The wise saying "Not every thing that glitters is gold" comes to mind.

Jealousy is a very powerful thing, and there are some people working even harder to destroy all the hardwork and success you are reaping - talking foul behind your back. Its good to be open to a limit, but even better to be guarded about yourself. If you are a believer of God, pray more for his guidance and always trust your instincts. A lot of people will ride on the bandwagon with you whilst you are still hot, but you must discern the good from the bad.

That's enough of my preaching for this week LOL. Stay true to yourself. You are a warm spirit. God Bless!

Tunde
Xx