Diary of a Lioness



Saturday 8 November 2008

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING....

Just the introduction to my video blog, exclusive to Yo!Raps, which will be live on the site from Monday.

Those who know me personally, know that I look like shit, lol. But this is straight after the incident and 2 straight days of no sleep, so no wonder I wasn't feeling, or looking myself.

Despite all this, I'm still the FIRST model asked to do a regular video blog for the site; a site that is No.1 for industry/celeb/hip hop news.

It's just the beginning baby


Portia xx

5 comments:

Phil-o-spiration ♫☆♪☆♫☆ said...

I can never get enough of the English accent...makes you even more beautiful (as if that we possible)

Anonymous said...

After Reading Portia Freno's Blog I Was Struck By The Way That She Comes Across With An Honesty And Confidence Of Someone Many Years Her Senior , And An Obvious Inner Beauty That Easily Matches That Of the Outside . I Truly Think This Beautiful Young Lady Has A Great Future And Will Go Far , Good Luck Miss Freno . x .

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE DOIN YOUR THING!

You're a Go-getter and I've said this before.. I'll say it again.. A Role model to young ambitious girls and the one important thing that they'll learn from you is to KEEP IT REAL ;)

SUPAHWOMAN

scratch said...

u look sensational portia if that is u looking shit then the world is in trouble babe im pleased u are begging to feel better treacle have a mustard week babe take care treacle tada scratch

Anonymous said...

Blessings my friend, as I stated the video is excellent and I hope I the Pleasure to be a part of your exclusive Member's Only club... :D N E Way P, Blessings and make it happen by God's grace!!!

RPM