Diary of a Lioness



Tuesday 11 November 2008

BACK TO BUSINESS!


Woke up this morning feeling GREAT. Here's a quote for you guys;

Photobucket

So that's what I am doing. I'm dancing in the rain ;)

(Thanks P)

Ok, so it's back to mad business as usual. I've been working from home for the past few days. Everyone was on at me to stop running around and just chill; obviously I couldn't just "chill" and feel like I wasn't doing anything, so I worked on my Member's Only section of my website. Sarah-Jane Adams, editor of Cause A Scene Magazine amongst many other things (Sarah is a power woman which is why we get on ;) ) is designing my site; I've already seen the template and I'm loving it! People, you NEED to sign up as a Member. You'll get to see exclusive personal video blogs that noone else gets to see, as well as have personal discussions with me. I'll be posting up my deepest thoughts, new sexier images ;) and lots of advice for aspiring models. As well as industry news etc. It'll be really cool. So if you visit my site http://www.PortiaFreno.com and click on the Member's Tab, I'll email you as soon as it's live.

Photobucket


As well as that, just found out I am going to be organizing an event with Napper. It's going to be a showcase and Fashion show. Lots of networking, lots of scouting and lots of fun ;) Of course, I'm getting it filmed, so it may be on Yo! Raps, or the reality show The Diva Diaries. So that's got me mad busy now. I'm really looking forward to it; the date looks set to be Dec 6th but I will keep you posted. Richard Blackwood is hosting so you know it'll be big! I want some great designers for the show; nothing tacky or ghetto. So we are all on the lookout. I will let you know who the PA's are when we decide, book and confirm. How exciting!! So basically, between now and then I'm not sleeping again, cos that's how it always is with events.

I will be holding a casting for models for the event very soon

Looking forward to this weekend; my friend is flying down from New York so we are gonna party hard!

And....my EXCLUSIVE video blog for Yo! Raps is now up! Check it out here

www.yoraps.com/blogs1.php?subaction=showfull&id=1226403869&archive=&start_from=&ucat=25&

Look at me in the same news strip as 50 cent! Loving it. Looooool.

Like I said, it's just the beginning. This is nothing yet ;)

All of you, my friends, my fans and supporters, you got me through this storm. Obviously I'm still upset and hurting, but seriously, it's mad how much love you guys give me. This is my way of thanking you all as I can't thank you all personally. You are great. I love you.

Anyway, let me get back to work

Portia xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watched the blog portia!!and i love it. How do you build such fluidity and confidene when interveiwing? you are a strong influence to me, and althoug i may seem pre-occupied as my last year of uni is taking oveeerrrrr!! but you make me wanna build on my dream of modelling etc. to next levels.
please please please keep me posted!! i can see me goal clearer

love ya xx