Diary of a Lioness



Thursday 20 November 2008


Hey lovely people!

I have come to accept that I have a problem; I seriously suffer from insomnia.

Even though at times I might feel excruciatingly tired I still can't sleep. So I find myself up working, or listening to music.

I wouldn't mind so much because I don't tend to need too much sleep to be able to function, but I am also a model and in front of the camera a lot; whether it's a photoshoot or filming, I can't be having eye bags!!

I might go on a little break straight after the event; just a few days. Dubai or something. Well I need to get that holiday glow back anyway!

It's been a crazy last couple of days. Or maybe strange is a better word to use. Some things have been very upsetting, some have been annoying, but because of work and so much other stuff going on I've been unable to really let it get to me, and also unable to keep you guys updated.

What really, really did get to me though, is when a very nasty person played an evil trick on me;

She pretended that a friend of mine had passed away.

What kind of screwed up mess is that????

For 30 long, awful, devastating minutes, I was left to believe it. I do not feel to get into the emotions that I went through myself and for the family; all I will say is that some people really need to go and see someone. Urgently. But then for people that messed up; is there any hope? I felt sick with disgust.

Talking about mental people; I've had more than my fair share of them this week! I've had more fake profile's set up, and hear the latest! A fake email address in my name! Yes! PortiaFreno@gmx.com. Funny right? It's even funnier because my people know who it is, so we do feel very sorry for her, but at the same time it is a hassle to think that they are emailing people pretending to be me.

I was discussing it with a few people, including Sarah-Jane Adams, a journalist and editor-in-chief for Flair magazine, who said that even though everyone says imitation is the highest form of flattery, she sees it as the lowest form of unoriginality.

Totally agree.

Photobucket

I've also been having some discrepancies regarding some of my images; it seems that some of my Member's Only and also personal pics of mine have got out. My team got onto it straight away but there is only so much they can do; they can't find every single site that they are on!

I was pissed off for like 5 minutes, but then after speaking to a few people including some who are extremely big in the game, I was over it. They told me to get over it and get used to it; they also informed me that it would get a lot worse. After going on to say that pictures a lot worse of Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, Lil Kim etc got out and didn't stop them, I thought FOR REAL! Do I really care? The fact that they are going out of their way to get pics of me and the fact that they are pretending to be me, setting up email accounts in my name etc, just shows how well I am doing. If I was nothing would they not be indifferent? So I went from being pissed off to being excited that I seem to be following in some of the biggest stars footsteps! lol. So let it continue. I guess it's free exposure.

I was youtubing and came across this video clip; which further confirmed to me that it is all part of the "fame game" and is inevitable; people will always try to hurt you or stop you on your road to success. It is sad but it is true.

So thank you Meagan Good; this is from a charity campaign but the first half really related to what I am talking about, and the rest is just useful advice anyway! Which I am sure all of my readers already know.



So I guess I've just got to take it all in my stride and also ignore it; it's a good thing I haven't got time to sit there and go through all my Google hits, lol. Though I am sure it is mostly good you never know....but does something negative said about you by someone who doesn't even know you mean anything?

Any of you girls, and guys in fact, that experience any type of unfair nastiness, or even freaky stalkers lol (yep, I have obsessed stalkers) DON'T WATCH IT. I promise you, it really means you are doing your thing! And clearly they are not! Or they wouldn't have time to fixate on you or try so hard to tarnish your image.

It's all good ;)

The date of my event is the 7th December. More details to come...But keep that night free....Make sure!

I have a couple of meetings about tv programs and films, so that is great. I promise I will update you but I just don't like to talk about things until after I've done them lol. I'll be like "Oh and check me out on this program" ;)

I was really annoyed because my video blog on Yo!Raps got deleted; well all of their videos did but it's been uploaded again now so you can check it out here.

http://www.yoraps.com/blogs1.php?subaction=showfull&id=1226403869&archive=&start_from=&ucat=25&

There will be another one up in a few days for you.

Photobucket

Just found out I am a judge for a fashion contest

http://fashioncontest.co.uk/thejudges.html

All the other judges are hugely successful and extremely knowledgeable about fashion and the fashion industry, so I really hope to learn a lot from them. I also feel privileged that my opinion is regarded as highly as theirs! Judging isn't for a while though; but time flies these days so it will be happening before you know it. You can still get involved in the contest and there are some amazing prizes which include getting involved in Wimbledon Fashion Week, so I suggest you check it out.

Anyway guys, I'm gonna love you and leave you because I have 101 things to do before making my way back to London.

"You are better; the best even. The rest even know that which is why they strive to opress you; they know the only way they can stop you is if they kill your own will to succeed. But like MC Hammer; they can't touch you"

xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

im so sorry u are gonig through this portia they are w***ers for doing it and u are a diaomond but u are a strong youg lady and getting trhrough this will only make u stronger babe have a mustard weekend portia take care babe taada scratch xxx

Anonymous said...

They say that in a confrontation between the rock and the stream, the stream always wins...not thru strength but by perseverance....they have nothing on you....you're kind, talented, beautiful and not to mention humble... you my darlyn are the true definition of sucess and u got my support always xxxxx

Anonymous said...

I here that, dare will always be some1 trying 2 press ur buttons, put u down, trying 2 take the piss or just be inflicting negativity in your life. But As u said it's all good!! they will get theirs... karma is a mad one!!!

Anonymous said...

It takes courage and a great amount of will power to reach your goal.. You have the power to move mountains and make an impact.

The only people who would try and stop you from reaching your goal are cowards.. the ones who are too comfortable with their lives being a nobody.. the ones who never discovered themselves.. the ones who are part of a stereotype..who are always part of the problem and not the answer..

They are nothing.

You're among the elite P ! Keep your head up high as always. Unstoppable

Anonymous said...

from what i hear aint no one working harder than u rite now girl.

Anonymous said...

Listen,You keep doing your thing Miss Freno....and don't pay no attention to negativity! We rate you highly x x x x Aaron still wants his cuddle!! x

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i do as well, always think i have to be doing something

welcome to the blogoverse.

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me