Diary of a Lioness



Friday 28 November 2008

Check Out My Celeb Status!!


Just a quick one cos I'm mad busy and about to head out; There is an exclusive charity fundraiser for breast cancer coming up that I got invited to, it's being covered by OK mag, and I just looked at the event page and there I am listed as a confirmed celeb attending! Celeb huh?? Loool. Loving it ;)

Check it here and scroll down

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/20-Kensington/Carolines-Campaign-Celebrity-Fundraiser-Event-/11260688/

Things are moving


Got so much to write about but no time! There was a madness with Jagged Edge the other night as well but you will just have to wait :(

Oh, but come and party with me this Sunday; I've been asked to host a night at 20 in Kensington and it will be really good! I'm going to go there after passing through the Sunday Show.... For more details and to get on the guestlist check my facebook or contact my PA Rebecca Riley  RebeccaRiley@hotmail.co.uk


Love ya


Ciao xx


3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

looking good. and i put up a new short story from my next book let me know what u think Bike Lady (10.8.08)

Anonymous said...

It's changed, I tried to leave a comment but not sure that it went over anyway just incase, I love your blogs and you look a fierce as always:)

Anonymous said...

Good look...