Diary of a Lioness



Monday 23 February 2009

Still recovering... :(

I didn't sleep a wink last night I was in so much pain. Then I spent the whole of today in hospital which was a nightmare but my girl stayed with me the whole day which I am very grateful for. Without best friends you will not get through a single thing.

I'm upset because I've had to miss Juice magazine's private launch party tonight. I've also missed out on a lot of work, shoots, meetings; I was supposed to meet up with some people that had flown down from the States for tonights party as well. Well I guess there will be other times and rather than focus on what I am missing out on I'm gonna have to just focus on getting better

I'm tired already from trying to write so I will have to get back to you later.


Sorry to be such a bore; I promise after I've had my rest and recovery time I will come back with a bang ;)

Love ya

P xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better portia.

stewie

Anonymous said...

I Hope u make a quick recovery portia

peace and love...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

get better soon, and tag u are it

Anonymous said...

Lookin Forward to a complete and speedy recovery for you love, don't know what's all tha way up... but do hope that you take much needed care

Anonymous said...

Portia!!!

I read the post and I just want you to know that I appreciate the way you're handling things right now..even though it might be a little hard.Your health is of prime importance and I hope you recover well and always remain safe. You're a true G and I know you know that babe !

Much Love

Peace

RAK