Diary of a Lioness



Monday 2 March 2009

I WILL NOT LOSE!



(by the way I think Jay Z is big but I'm just feeling the tune and feel like I can relate to it in many ways
)



So I've been having an awful month and an even worse week; but blah blah blah who cares? I've already missed out on a couple of things this week (yes I know this week has only just started but I was supposed to attend some things this morning ((Monday))and due to some let downs was unable to. ..)

Anyhoo..... I WILL NOT LOSE! ;)

I am off to London today despite the disappointment as I have a run through for an event I am presenting. There is also so much to be done this week including shoots; Yeaaaahhh!!! Feels like I haven't done a shoot for ages despite it probably not being more than 2 or 3 weeks. Actually that is ages. But I think it's safe to say I am back to work! Part of me tells me I haven't had enough chill out time but I haven't much choice as some of these things I was booked for quite a while ago, plus the other part of me is itching to get back to doing what I do best

The sun is shining, and I heard it is in London too ;)

Your girl is back

Love ya

Porsh xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey portia, how u doin 2day? It seems u have a spring in ur step, u sound more, wts da word 'alive' if dats d word, wt u say is so true bout these so calld frens dat jack u up but in a way its good cuz by dem doin der foolishness n hurtin u it should or will make u stronger, as my mum says 'u can count ur best frens on 1 hand' 4 me dat is very true, anyway ur Royal Sweetness have a good day! xxx