Diary of a Lioness



Wednesday 4 March 2009

Back To Normal Then!




Ok so it's official that I am back to my old self; I was up working until after 3am this morning, then rather than go straight to sleep I had a little munch. As normal, my phone calls started at around 6.30am, so I was back awake again after a couple of hours sleep. I have a 2pm appointment but still so much to do before then and I'd really like a 30 minute power nap before heading towards my destination. Not going to happen! But I love it!

Some of you are asking why my last post got edited; lets just say I am already taking back my comments....I was too hasty to get upset and write something that in actual fact isn't really true. It all got sorted and I realised I was being ungrateful and that the friend is an amazing friend; and an unconditional one at that. I really am too dramatic and emotional and I need to work on that!


I had a quick peep at some of my website videos; there will soon be some up both on my website and my Members Only site for you all to enjoy. The next few weeks are going to be mayhem but I can't wait until certain things are concrete so that I can really fill you in

Until then...

Ciao xx

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

gr8 smile, u look great and glad u back to normal