Diary of a Lioness



Wednesday 4 February 2009

Here's to lazy days!


Everyone keeps calling me and messaging me to apologise for not coming out the other night! They all said if they're honest they weren't tryna get stranded in a snow blizzard for nobody! Loool if it wasn't for some still making the effort despite the flipping snow, I wouldn't have turned up myself!

Ok so the new date is the 17th Feb, Vendome, Knightsbridge. More details coming soon...

If I'm honest I feel quite sick and rough right now; on top of that my friend managed to fracture his knee, so unless I'm going to go and help him out I don't see myself doing much physically today

Here's to lazy days!

P xx

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a day where you're actually lazy and not being a workaholic making everyone else seem lazy.

17th...why not.