Diary of a Lioness



Monday 16 February 2009

Haven't been very well...but a surprise made it all better!


I haven't been very well recently; plus I've had a lot going on and stuff happening that is beyond my control; plus my PA is taking time off for unforseen circumstances so you can imagine that everything is a bit mad right now! I think it's safe to say that I have kinda been neglecting my work...kinda... but you know what it can't always be the most important thing to me and I've needed/still need time to recover so.....

The thing is some stuff in my work just can't wait. If it is neglected, it fails and I can't afford that. So I have to keep going on despite not being able to carry on. It's mad. It sometimes makes me hate my job. I've been really really thinking these last couple of weeks....

Anyway, I've had great support from loved ones, especially my closest and most loved friends.

If only you knew how badly I needed a break.....

And then; a very dear friend who I must admit has been a rock to me these last couple of months despite our ups and downs gave me THE BEST surprise EVER last night!
He said I can choose wherever I want to go on a holiday!!!! I was elated! Seriously; it's just what I need. I've been on the net literally all hours of this morning trying to decide where to go but I just can't decide. I had some help from my facebook buddies but I'm still so unsure. I don't want to travel too far as it will only be for 5 days or so; I can't really go away any longer than that unless I wait a few months as I have been booked to present a few charity events and host a couple of gigs so I have to squeeze the break in somewhere in between!

As I was saying to my pals;

"I need some winter sun! And it needs to be BAKING so I am guaranteed a healthy looking glow! lol. And preferably a hotel with great spa facilities. And it has to be on, or right near a beach. Somewhere that is a quiet retreat but not too far from night life if I feel like a little dance! And lots of scenic walks and history/culture. But I'm not fussy or anything! looool. Seriously I am so indecisive it's killing me. And nothing is ever quite right....HELP!! xxxx"

Lol! Any suggestions?

Anyway I'm off to a meeting that I believe will prove to be very worth my while so let me start getting prepared. I won't elaborate; I now have a Members Only diary that I update so only my Member's know the little ins and outs...of a lot of things; personal and business. Cool huh?

Ciao!

Oh and don't be jealous of my little break; I was thinking somewhere in the Caribbean or a gorgeous European city..... ;)

P xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Can get all that in Dubai -Porsche

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

sorry to hear that hope u get the sun and glad u feeling a lil better

hilton head is nice, or costa rica

Anonymous said...

You need to go to BARBADOS! It has everything you described; I guarantee you won't want to come back! And they'd treat you like a queen out there; lovely, lively people.