Diary of a Lioness



Thursday 19 February 2009

Recovering....


I'm a bit down at the mo....had an operation yesterday and now I really do not feel myself and I am unable to get on with certain things. I'm angry with myself for letting it affect me more than I thought it would, but I'm sure that after a couple of days chilling out I will soon be back on the road.

My launch party went really well despite the fact that I was 4 hours late! It really was not intentional; I've sent out apologies to all my supporters and 99% of them understand lol. The other 1% said that they will never forgive me! Even when I did arrive I was a bit distant as I had yesterdays op on my mind...But a big thank you to all of those that came; especially those that came at 7 and actually waited untill 11.30pm for me to arrive just to meet me. That is real support and it got me a bit tearful lol. But maybe that was because I was emotional anyway.

My "rock" came with me yesterday and has been an absolute Godsend looking after me since. I really am counting my blessings right now.

I guess all there is for me to do right now is search for my holiday destination and recover....

P xx

4 comments:

Gusto said...

First time I came to your blog!
Thats a good look!
I'll be keeping my eyes on this one for sure. ;-)

www.nothingbuttalent.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Got to keep ur head up and stay positive, when u emerge from the post op cloud everything will seem much better. Been inspirational to me through my clouds, beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. Stay blessed Portia. A x

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better and you're in my prayers love. xoxox

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hope u feel better soon maam