Diary of a Lioness



Saturday 17 January 2009

TUNES!!!!


Should be working but instead I'm you-tubing.


No group compares to Destiny's Child. DON'T CARE what anyone says. And what female singer compares to Beyonce? She really has the whole package. If I was a jealous person I'd hate her. Ok. I do ;) But this tune is so touching and I'm sure it helped a lot of females who were in a similar situation to find the strength and courage to get away from it. Love you DC! Oh and I love the gospel singers at the end and Michelle really goes for it. Make sure you listen to it to the end!




Love this tune, love this girls voice. So husky and unique. Really feeling the lyrics as well. Haven't listened to this tune for ages so played it about 20 times today. I'm gonna post up me singing it for a laugh. Or maybe not. Ok that's Member's Only content



Now I'm not saying I'd ever do this to my best friend; if my girl's man ever tried it with me he'd get knocked out! But still this is a tune and you know it



To my girls xx



Hmmmm. Not even gonna say anything about this next one. Just know that this is MY tune



Dedicated to my one and only



RIP. Most beautiful woman, most beautiful voice in the world. Her voice is so soft it's crazy.



This song reminds me of school! I love it so much. And Mya is so beautiful. Plus her voice really is unique and I believe that is so important as a singer. People need to know who it is the moment they hear the voice. And I prefer hearing songs live



Anyway that's enough for now. Back to work. Plus I've gotta go and view a flat.

Ciao xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tube is like my world jukebox. Can listen to pretty much anything on there. It's great!

Anonymous said...

Have to Love youtube. Best site on web no doubt.
rock on babes get some of that work done though no slacking.
to your "one and only" what a jealous man you have made me today.
I always hoped you were single so I could come marry ya! lol

Anonymous said...

I'll be jamming to this all weekend. Add it to your lineup :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I3XMZNt8uI

Anonymous said...

This is my new favourite post from you; great selection

Through with love - first and only time I've ever had my heart broken and that was the choon that got my through it!

Best Friend: The Anthem - them Moesha days hahaha song is still so relevent!

H-Town Your tune yeah! LOL That whole album Ladies Edition.. great stuff!!

I only have two posters on my wall, one is Kaya and the other one is of Aaliyah, she's my inspiration... she would have turned 30 yesterday!! argh.

That Mya song reminds me of school too!

Thanks for the post!x

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

now u make me wanna browse through youtube lol

Anonymous said...

shame about warner music taking loads of the old skool classics off of youtube...

but wait till you hear my remix of suffer for love ..

cajual star

askyourgirl.com