Diary of a Lioness



Tuesday 27 January 2009

Non-Stop Work!


Ok so it's 9:45 but I've been up since 7; I've already been out and just got back!

I'm feeling tired but excited; not long to go now until my event and a good friend just cheerd me up with a little surpise that will really make the night for me if it pulls through, so that put a smile on my face.

I'm now waiting for a flipping delivery; I am shooting a cover for a magazine today but me being a little Diva wasn't happy with only having the wardrobe supplied by the mag; so Urban Sweethearts have sent me some bits from Baby Phat and Karen Millen just incase I want more of a selection.... I didn't give them much time considering I decided on Sunday and the first chance they could post was obviously yesterday morning, but hopefully the goods will turn up soon and then I will make my way to the shoot! I was kinda supposed to be there at 10am, and girls I'm not encouraging turning up to shoots at any time you like, but they have been warned that I may be, ahem, a few hours late as I am waiting for delivery and have a couple of other things to do so it's ok. I don't want a reputation as a Diva! That is not a good look.

Yesterday I had a fitting with Georgie W Couture and I must say....wow! I was already impressed by a few pieces on the website but the gems she pulled out last night! I was more than happy and now have my two outfits for my event; now that is Diva behavior that is allowed; I tend to change at least once or twice at events. You have to! lol. I'm not going to spoil the surprise and tell you what I am wearing but lets just say I will look hot ;)

Thanks Georgie! http://www.Georgiewcouture.com

But what I am wearing is not up on the website so soooorreeee

I then took my Pa to Wagamama in Oxford St as we were both soooo hungry and felt like we had worked really hard trying on loads of fabulous dresses. I was in one of my weird crazy moods (the type of moods that you really need to capture on camera) and my Pa was gutted she didn't bring a cam because having footage like that would be a good bribing tool! But I wouldn't have minded if she filmed anyway; it just would have gone up on my Member's Only site so only they can see my mental side!

Anyway we had a good old laugh and surprisingly managed to stuff our faces (regretting it now as always)

The guestlist for the 1st is looking crazy! Sooo excited! Sorry I will try to stop banging on about it

Gonna love ya but leave ya

Portia xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has now become part of it daily routine, wake up, get gym clothes, read portias blogs while stretching. I would pay someone to get that mental aide in film I am sure it is a sight to see. And yes you are a diva :-).

Hustle hard dear, cause it pays off. Again I am being a lazy bum while you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off!!

Xoxoxo see ya soon