Diary of a Lioness



Sunday 25 January 2009

So tired.....

I am shattered. There's so much to be done that my head is spinning! Now it feels like there isn't enough time and I'm starting to panic! Oh sorry, I'm talking about my website launch next week; I have less than 7 days to organise everything and there is still so much to do! And it's hard because it's not like I'm dedicating my time to the event; I've got loads of shoots that take up a lot of my time, plus 101 other things but I know it will all fall into place so it's all good!

I was supposed to have a meeting with PR yesterday but found myself throwing up! After some rest I woke up hungry, so me and a close friend went to a chinese in Edgware. I'm not usually a fan of chinese but it was a really nice night, plus it had a buffet as well as an ordering menu so that suited me! After about 3 plates we headed home (well actually we more or less had no choice but to leave as it was midnight by then and we were the only customers left!) And then back at the house we watched Carlito's way; I've only seen the end before, which is a bit silly, but luckily I'd forgotten how it ended and was still so shocked and upset when Carlito died! I almost cried!

Now I'm responding to about 1000 emails again which is like the story of my life. I was meant to go out with my girls but had to cancel as too tired and it doesn't make sense for me to drain what's left of my energy; I've got a fitting tomorrow with Georgie W Couture and then I'm supposed to be doing an interview with Akon. I was supposed to do it today but like I said I just feel drained and there are other things that need doing. So if I find the time (and the energy) to do the interview I'll go down with the film crew tomorrow and get some footage done. It wouldn't be finished until late though and I have a shoot Tuesday morning; if I was sensible I would be in bed by 10pm Monday night but when has that ever happened!

Anyway let me get back to these emails; I'll probably end up writing another little blog soon; just to moan about how tired I am or something lol

Porsh xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok. Being 100% Honest...You know I have been such a lazy bum the past like 5 weeks and you make me SICK! seriously.

Your work ethic is incredible babe, I do truly admire it. :-)
Carlito's way is an awesome movie, and I am embarrassed for you that you are just now seeing it, shame on you.
10pm is not sensible cause thats like the time I wake up in (wherever I happen to be in the states) :-)

get to those emails...lets make it 1,000+1