Diary of a Lioness



Sunday 10 May 2009

Sit down; let me tell you a quick story.....


Once there was a prince walking through the woods. He spotted bulls eye targets painted on many trees, and in the very centre of each one was an arrow and no other marks on the tree.

"Bring me the archer that has done this as I must have him for my body guard", he said.
So they searched and they found a young lad who claimed to have shot the arrows.

"It's amazing how you can do this each time on the first shot" said the prince. "If you can demonstrate this shooting to me you can have up to half my kingdom and be my personal aide."

So the day and time was set for the demonstration and the young lad led them into the woods with his bow and arrows (and a bucket of paint with a brush). As the prince watched, the young lad aimed at a perfectly clean tree, shot the arrow in, then quickly painted a bulls eye around it so the arrow was dead centre.

"You see", he said. "A bulls eye every time on the first shot".


Things are not always what they seem

2 comments:

Mr. Numb3rs said...

Brilliant Story Love :-)

xoxox

Adey said...

thinga are very rarely what they seem, its all about stayin focused so we can perceive things in the true form. However you are one of few that are exactly as u seem, A beautiful woman...inside and out!! An absolute pleasure to know.
xxxx