Diary of a Lioness



Wednesday 30 December 2009

♥ PORTIA FRENO 2010 CALENDAR ♥


There were a few discrepancies regarding my calendar, and I am so very thankful your patience. But believe me; it was well worth the wait ;) It can be downloaded here for your pc's, lappys and mobiles http://portiafrenomerchandise.bigcartel.com I will be printing a limited amount and doing a signing party soon. Look out for details on that as it will be a private and intimate party.

I have uploaded my 2nd favourite month above; didn't want to reveal my very favourite and spoil it for you all lol.

Let me know once you've downloaded the calendar whether it be via twitter, facebook or my email, so that I can give you a personal THANK YOU.

You're gonna love it ;)

♥ Portia Freno

5 comments:

Virus 187 (Producer) said...

seriously you are the most amazing looking girl in the UK buy far, you have that super model look, even the way you hand is on your hip in your profile pic! keep it up hun

PS - Watch, Portia is gonna be all over the screens in 2010...

Becki Pearson said...

Hey portia,
Just a quick message to say I read your blog for the first time, and I thought it was brilliant! Whenever I read magazines I always skip the boring 'celeb' colums as they never really have much to say, but I enjoyed yours. I read your part about haters, and it made me reevalute things myself, instead of getting down and letting these people get in the way you've shown me there's other ways of dealing with it, I felt for you with the phone inncident I myself have been a victim of of fake profile of networking sites and its so fustrating! You really are a very inspirational woman, there's elements of you which reminded my of beyonces morals,integrity and girl power in general. Well done and enjoy the holidays,
Becki x.

Aaron said...

I hope yor boyfriend takes good care of u. u have to b the baddest bitch around. i cud stare at yor face all day. if he ever slips up u know who to call. u know P

Natalie :) said...

I am a 33yr old aspiring model and cant seem to figure out the best way to get out there. I dont know where or even who else to go to. Seems like the industry is focused on younger woman under 25. Can you give me some advice?

U:RESIST said...

Nice work!