Diary of a Lioness



Monday 27 April 2009

I'm on a roll!!

2 days in a row! Good huh? And I'll tell you what else I've been keeping up; my gym visits! Ok I've only worked out a few times since starting last week, but trust me that is a few times more than usual! I just ran up hill for half an hour, did some body toning with the personal trainer and now I'm gonna go and do a load of sit ups and squats. So be proud of me! I guess I've never really bothered with working out as I've always been fortunate enough to be able to eat as much as I do (you wouldn't believe how much unless you saw it; even then you may not) and still maintain my shape/weight whatever. But it's important to reach high levels of fitness, plus working out releases lots of endorphins (the happy hormone, lol) Well I think that's what they are called, endorphins, I've probably spelt it wrong; I will google it later and find out. All I know is you feel great after a good workout; even if you can't walk after! And yes I am still talking about the gym.

So, I'm gonna get back to the gym, possibly jump in the jacuzzi for 10 mins if I've got time, and then my friend is gonna come and pick me up and take me out to........eat. Lots of food. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of this self-torture thing but oh well. I would have done it anyway, exercise or no exercise.

Such a shame that the weather has taken a turn for the worst :( But this is England so didn't expect much else. To be honest I'm not too bothered; at the moment I'm just working on my little secret project, my lingerie line and my body so I'm in hibernation anyway! I wouldn't have much time to soak up the sun. Though it's always lovely when the sun is shining...motivates you a little more.

Anyway my lovelies, just tryna update regularly so that I don't get any more complaints ;)

Maybe even speak to you later?

Portia xxxx

4 comments:

Arnold said...

You dont need 2 work out! ur mad

Sophie said...

Thanx porsh please try to leave at least one post a day. i used to read yor blog religiously until u stopped! but i see ur back on form now so i will be checking daily x

Matt said...

u hav a fukin killa body luv

Anonymous said...

You presenting any more gigs? I saw you at the Terence Higgins charity event; you were fantastic.