Diary of a Lioness



Wednesday 8 April 2009

I'm still alive!!!!


Yep I am still here, still alive!! I have been getting hounded about my blog, and you're gonna get even more frustrated when I tell you that I am still not revealing much right now...I'm working on a new project which is gonna require time and patience from you guys as well as myself! I may post bits and bobs up on here every so often, so don't become a stranger to the site, but in regards to what I'm working on I am legally bound and can't reveal a thing, seriously! Best things come to those that wait though, and any of you that know me know that when I am quiet I am up to something.... ;) So please just bear with me cos right now I really do not have the time to be blogging/facebooking/twittering everything that is going on with me right now!! All I need is your continued support so that this new project becomes the best it can be

Just a quick shout out to Ask Your Girl; they hit me up recently saying they had some goodies for me! So I met up with the brains behind the fast-growing clothing line, Caj and picked up the hottest baby pink playerette jacket ever! As well as some swagger champ sunglasses and an Ask Your Girl t-shirt. The clothes are looking big and we discussed some business as well.... Seriously everywhere I look now I keep seeing the brand so it's a good look for them!

I'm getting excited about your emails enquiring about my lingerie line; looks like it might sell out the minute it hits stores! Lol. There will def be something for everyone so keep an eye out......

Love you all! Stay happy, healthy, positive...Live your Life to the fullest!

Enjoy this sunny weather

Portia xx

http://www.AskYourGirl.com

Photobucket

3 comments:

Numb3rs said...

been a while, glad all is well.
Good luck on everything, "anything you put ya mind to...put ya grind to"

Anonymous said...

Yes P. keep the blog up. i try to do it at least once a week minimum...

consistancy baby!

Regina said...

Abraham Lincoln once said: "Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" keep it up ;) x