Diary of a Lioness



Tuesday 3 November 2009

I DID IT!!



Photobucket


Hahahahahaha I stuffed my face the same as usual and still managed to lose weight and fit into all of the clothes! It's all in the mind I tell ya!





For those of you who need updating; I had a high fashion shoot but it clashed with my calendar shoots. Obviously I wanted to keep my curves for my calendar but when I got booked for such a great designer I knew I couldn't turn it down; the stylist was even flying down from the States! It was only two days before the shoot that I realised I wasn't quite SKINNY enough! I hadn't been shooting much besides the calendar, the rest of my time had been spent on my business ventures. And Im sure I mentioned my boyfriends comments on the fact that my bum was growing by the day (no complaints ladies, no complaints)





So the first evening I was soooooo good. Kinda.





Had fish and lots and lots of salad; spinach, rocket, avocado, tomato and a boiled egg.





Half an hour later I was STARVING. So I naughtily DEVOURED half of ONE of my birthday cakes. Yes, one. I had a few. Well not at this point actually; a couple had already been eaten.





Anyway I'm sure you know how the rest of the story goes; blah blah blah I continued to eat like there was no tomorrow; even managed one or two double cheeseburgers. I just dont know where it all goes, because come the day of the shoot and I had already lost weight (maybe it was the stress or worry??) Some of the pieces were even ever so slightly big for me.... not a good look.





But hey, gotta get paid right? And I felt really privileged to work with such talented people. I learned so much. The other model booked was a columbian model called Margerita; she was lovely. Such long limbs! I just had to put my A game on and prove that height IS NOT a factor.

Photobucket





In a next post I will introduce you to the creative team





So now I need to put weight on really quickly because I want ALL my curves back to finish my images for my 2010 calendar. It's a shame it had to go on hold but I didn't wanna shoot being skinny; not attractive as far as I am concerned!





Tell me; where do YOU prefer me?

Here...

Photobucket

and here...

Photobucket

Or.... here....

Photobucket

And here....

Photobucket

I know what I prefer! Let me know!

By the way, these images have not been edited or touched up at all; when I receive the touched up ones and the ones being used by the designer I will post them up for you


I am also very happy to announce that I have joined forces with Societe Noir; a big and expanding international lifestyle company. I am now an associate and I will be working on my workshops with them





I have had so many messages asking why I am not tweeting as much; besides the fact that I do not have ubertwitter on my BB right now, I have too much to do. There's more to life than twitter! lol. I'm serious! No honestly! Lol, I know you aren't all that bad, but not having ubertwitter is great right now. I didn't realise how much of your concentration it can use up; despite the fact that you can be working as you are tweeting.

Photobucket





So yes, I am alive but no, I'm not a twitterholic anymore. And I did it all without rehab :)





Lata potata





Keep striving high cos trust me; it's ALL worth it! Even the hard times are good times





Lioness xx

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sophie said...

You are a true beauty either way. Congrats on landing that job xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RIGZ said...

Purple Dress all day long. Fuck all that skinny shit lol...(no disrespect to all u marga chicks out there)

Question though: dont the losing wieght & putting it back on so much & so frequent take its toll? Or can u just brush it off? Im curious 2kno...

Tameka (Fashion Pr) said...

Well u look stunnin in evry photograph but personally i prefer u on the skinnier side coz u have that raw edge that high fashion requires but good on u p

FROM US REP US said...

DAMN. CURVES ALL DAMN DAY U R HOT YOU HAVE CURVES IN ALL THE SHOTS BUT I GOT THAT EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE IN THE BLACK AN U HAD ME EVER SINCE BOO

megyn said...

i like you when yor thicker...ur really sexi!

Bradvf said...

Purple dress and underwear shot all the way for me. You're beautiful either way. In an ideal world that would be enough and you could just be how you wanted to be. Any model can lose weight, only you've got them curves.

LaRose Zara said...

Gorgeous either way, however I'm convinced you'd look just as good with curves in the high fashion outfits, the whole myth about high fashion revolving around being skinny and tall is inaccurate in my opinion. but your pictures are amazing though, and you inspire me.

Alenah J said...

I can honestly say you look amazing either way... those pics are just wow! Your limbs look really long and the poses are on point... not that I know anything about modelling lol but seriously I'm actually just in awe; I wish I could take pics like that, stunning stunning. TCxXx