Diary of a Lioness



Wednesday 24 December 2008

Happy Xmas xxxx


I wasn't supposed to write on here until I was given the go ahead to reveal certain news to you all, but there was no way I could not say Happy Christmas to all my fans!

I was going to post up a video blog but I am a blabber mouth and it was too tempting to just start talking about all the exciting projects I have in store for you, so I thought it better I just leave a little note to wish you all a fantastic xmas.

I know you are all a little mad at me; I have been getting too many emails asking me where I'm at and how come I'm not keeping you all posted; it's so hard at the moment because I can't reveal what I want to, and as for my private life, I haven't the time to let you know what's going on! And I would never have my PA or anyone else do my blogs for me, so I'd rather keep quiet for a while and come back with a bang, rather than bore you with posts that don't really say much.....I don't have time for much of a personal life at the mo...and those special few that are a part of my world HATE being spoken about....(I've got in a lot of trouble in the past :( ) So it's quite hard for me as I know you all like to know the ins and outs but my loved ones come before my career....

Anyhoo....was feeling quite unwell but I'm not too bad now....

Have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas, an amazing New Year...and remember 2009 is a fresh start...Keep things moving...Keep working hard. Keep praying and striving. Nothing happens before it's time. You will get what you deserve; all the hard work will pay off.

I'm feeling so good! Almost lost a very dear friend and I am just happy that we were able to make amends and be back to normal before the end of the year....It was horrible not speaking....

I love you all

See you in the New Year!!!! (at my OFFICIAL Website and Member's Only Site Launch Party)

You'd be very silly not to be there ;)

I'm going to leave you with one of my favourites at the mo. I suggest you open a bottle of Pinot and play it 30 times, while slow dancing around the room





P xxxx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're not mad at you hun, we know you're always working hard and being fly and successful doesn't come easy and your personal life is meant to be personal... So as long as we know you're happy and healthy it's all good; we love you same way :)

Merry Christmas n eat plenty food! xXx

Phil-o-spiration ♫☆♪☆♫☆ said...

So good to finally hear from you, some of us enjoy reading your updates. But we understand the busy life of Ms. Freno and it just builds the anticipation for the next one.
Merry Christmas! Hope Santa finds your house first.
Good luck with all the new projects as well, sounds brilliant.
You need to take a vacation as soon as they're over, sit on a beach, type blogs on a mac and sip margaritas, listening to an ipod (or itouch)
Have a great new Year as well. Cheers to 2009!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO merry x-mas baby thank the most high for his blessings, health strengh, love and happiness have a great day baby ima catch up with yah soon xx mwhaxx love yah x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Stranger Hope Your Feeling Better Sweetheart ? Did Leave A Message But Your Soooo Popular Unless Your About To Read Them , They've Gone ? Just Wanted To Say Happy Xmas And An Even More Prosperous New Year (If That's Possible Honey) May All Your Christmas Wishes Come True , God Bless You P .x

Anonymous said...

meery christmas portia i hope u have a good un babe and a mustard new years treacle

Anonymous said...

My golden girl. Still knocking em dead, still marching on. I am so very proud of you. I hope that you are going to have the best christmas, but in truth without us it can only be great, not the best, ha ha. Anyhow take care of yourself and watch out for 2009. That is the year baby. That is the year.

Stevie x

Anonymous said...

Hope u have agreat christmas chick and successful New year. xx

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeus wishing ya a merry christmas n a prosperous new year.. Keep doin u ma n stay blessed.. Mucho amor xXx

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas giirrrllll!! I'm gona call you in a bit lol. but give my love to the fam. and I'm glad you're finally talking to you know who. even tho it was only two weeks you was acting like it was a lifetime lol. i knew it wouldn't last. haha don't you owe me money now actually???? you two make me sick lol i KNEW IT!! So pay up sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello luv!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Hope you get all you deserve for christmas! I wish you lots of sparkling jewels and lucrative contracts!
whoever it is that you're finally talking to as Han said, I wish I was him.
XxxxxX

Anonymous said...

Have a Blesseth Christmas Portia!

I pray you and your family have a happy festive season, keeping Christ as your main focus. God Bless! xXx

Anonymous said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year madam Portia & hope you enjoy your day & God bless you!