Diary of a Lioness



Thursday 4 June 2009

World Star Hip Hop; Being Charlie Sloth


Check me out on the show; over 1121382 views already!!! Can you believe it? Madness. Anyway the show is big and if you don't watch it regularly you really should start. Charlie is big in the game and is guaranteed a lot of success. He caught up with me at an Adidas exhibition. I had a cold but still managed to make it down as it was good for networking and Ara made sure I did plenty of that! He also tried to cause a bit of a stir by promoting the vid as "Portia and Charlie Sloth kissing" lol and according to some of the viewers Charlie and I have been dating for over 6 months! lol. See Ara! That's how rumours start! Happy watching and leave your comments xx

2 comments:

Incisive said...

Big look! thats a whole lotta views hun!!

Unknown said...

lol!!! I hadn't even watched it back... I was basing my title on that freezeframe... does look like u abuot to kiss!!!

Twitter.com/AraTheCoach
www.jumpoff.tv